Monday, October 31, 2011

taking a break ...


tonight i am writing tomorrow’s post, which will probably be my last one for a while. after proving to myself that i can, indeed, write every day, i am taking a sabbatical to focus on finishing my friend’s book project. i pray that God will bless our efforts and use his incredible story in powerful ways.

it is so absolutely humbling to see how God has moved and spoken since i made the commitment to write two months ago, and i cannot wait to see how He will continue to unfold my own story as i learn to follow Him with greater abandon. thank you to everyone who has been a part of the journey thus far, commenting and encouraging and living life with me. i am confident that this is just the beginning ...
so much remains to be written!

No comments:

Post a Comment