Sunday, May 29, 2011

speechless ...

after spending much of 4 hours of plane time, and 3 hours of airport time reflecting on God's incredible grace over the past year, i flew into beautiful bozeman, mt ... i definitely was not expecting it to look like this!


i picked up the rental car and got settled in my room, then headed out for a run, camera in hand. i couldn't wipe the silly smile off my smile as i tried to take it all in. steven curtis chapman's 'speechless' came on my ipod and i realized that i was literally standing in the middle of that song ...


Words fall like drops of rain

My lips are like clouds
I say so many things
Trying to figure you out
But as mercy opens my eyes
My words are stolen away
WITH THIS BREATHTAKING VIEW OF YOUR GRACE


And I am speechless
I'm astonished and amazed

I am silenced by your wondrous grace

You have saved me

You have raised me from the grave

And I am speechless in your presence now

I'm astounded as I consider how

You have shown us
A love that leaves us speechless


that is where i am today as i set out into this next chapter of my life, ready to start facing my next set of walls ...

I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart. (Mark 11:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment